A Fashion film should tell a story …
How to do so and then leverage that for commerce is the first challenge!
We’re focused on a global platform… giving access across boundaries of” space and time”
Thus far we‘ve learned that while designers are comfortable on the runway or setting up a pop up shop… many are uncomfortable telling their story!
In a world driven by social technology, storytelling is important! We see this as a Platform that can stand alone or support the designers’ presence at Fashion or trade shows!
Now Till January 1st 2011 We explore new and emerging video and tele-presence tools & technology! We also examine the “how do I?”, for use as well as the “what can we do with this?”
Thank You Please feel free to share trailers and invite your friends! As we move forward the designers and professionals are shaping what they need and desire from the technology! Why not visit their sites and get to know them! During alpha the share and embed on the Fashion Films are disabled!
If You are Interested in showing check this page for suggestions
For Hosting Artist Salons please contact us!
Product, Services and Merchandise for each
As we move forward the designers and professionals are shaping what they need and desire from the technology! Why not visit their sites and get to know them!
- Grace Ashi – Making It In NY – Ashi http://www.282ac.com/grace-ashi
- Joanna de’Shay Phoenix, Ar izona Black Russian Label http://www.blackrussianlabel.com
- Kuumba Designs St Lucia http://www.282ac.com/kuumba-designs-queen-esther/
- Lauren Luna Houston Texas – www.laurenluna.com
- Louis Narcisses Pharaonic Designs Staten Island NYwww.pharaonicdesigns.com
- Mel Simon Simon Duncan Brooklyn NY http://simonduncan.com
- Melissa Lockwood Brooklyn NY http://www.iqtest-nyc.com & Musician: Yinka Oyewole www.sabatta.net
- Mike Sylla Paris/Senegal http://baifalldream.com
- Robert Young Trinidad http://thecloth.net
Fashion For Food
- Brenda Brunsen Bey Bogolan NY Fashion For Food
- OPÉ (pronounced Oh-pay) Freelance fashion editor and consultant www.opestyle.com
- Rowshanna Jackson Editorial Stylist- WroughtStyle | Blogger Live Fashion http://livefashion.wordpress.com
- Allison John -Natural Hair & Skin Care Products www.soulangelbeauty.com
- Keisha Wilson & Stylist at Knaps Natural Hair http://knapsunisex.com
- Nia Benn NYComing High Scholers take on Fashion & Video www.nycoming.com
- Bonnie Sandy- 28 squared and CANVAZZ, Designing Change creating Training Programs for the Independent Creative Sector!